Translate

April 6, 2010

How the journey began

It has been 2 months since my journey across the globe to Kigali, Rwanda. Reflecting back on the trip, it seems like a far away dream, all of which I experienced fear, excitement, joy, sorrow, and peace. I still can't believe the way that God provided this opportunity in impecable timing, I might add. Within one month, I prayed about the possibility of teaching in Rwanda, inquired about it to Dave Dodrill, who has been to Rwanda a few times before, found out about a mission trip heading over there, bought a passport with high hopes of going on the trip, prayed for God to provide a means for me to go, sent the word out about the opportunity awaiting me in Rwanda to all my closest friends and relatives, saw God provide the exact amount of money for me to be able to afford going, and got on a plane for 2 days of traveling to the beloved country, Rwanda! It was such a whirlwind, but God proved, once again, His faithfulness to me through the whole process.

No comments:

Post a Comment